What is Sudocrem? How to use Sudocrem The History The Company Technical Product Information Legal Information
You can recognise Diaper Rash in a number of ways:
• Diaper Rash normally starts with a slight redness in the nappy area.
• It tends not to affect the skin folds.
• Areas such as the buttocks and upper thighs can become red and moist.
• Skin can also become sore, spotty and hot to touch.
• Patches of dry, flaky skin may also develop.
• In more severe cases, blisters and pus filled spots may appear.
You can soothe and heal Diaper Rash and help prevent the causes of it coming back by using Sudocrem at every nappy change.
Always read the label.
|Print Article||Share Online|